VISITING ARABIC EXAMINER
Pearson (Edexcel) Speaking paper.
GCSE Arabic Examiner for hire. Visiting Schools in and around London and the surrounding areas. Although based in London we serve a very large area of the UK and often travel outside of London. We have travelled as far as Bury St Edmunds for speaking exams. If you know of any local schools requiring a GCSE Arabic Examiner, for the Pearson-Edexcel board speaking paper, please share our contact details.
We have years of experience with the old GCSE Arabic specification and we have started to visit schools and centres, since 2019 for the new 9-1 Arabic GCSE exam.
What we offer:
- Foundation and Higher Tier Support
- Marking of Mock Papers (listening, reading and writing).
- Preparation Lessons Prior to Exam, Online or in School.
- School Visits between mid-March and mid-May for Unit 2.
- We can tell you how ready your students are and predicted grade.
- We can help support after School Arabic clubs.
- We have a list of many schools that we have visited.
- Our examiner is equipped with the necessary materials.
- Support for GCSE Arabic candidates abroad.
- Guidance in all areas of the exam for our students.
let us know:
- How many candidates you have?
- Will you be sitting for the exam at school or an exam centre?
- How prepared the candidates are?
- Other details shall be needed when you contact us.
Pricing is based on:
- Time/distance taken from the CR7 6AU – Thornton Heath Pond/Thornton Heath Bus Garage, A23 London Road, Croydon, London, England.
- The number of candidates to be examined.
- Whether the family of the candidate will be paying or the school.
Our London Coverage
Our SURREY/SW LONDON Coverage but we do travel to the north, west etc
- East Horley
- Thames Ditton