who we are
SINCE 2011 - CELEBRATING 10 YEARS OF SERVICE
Welcome to the ADLS Services about us page. In life and learning, we often need a little help, so it makes sense to have access to support and resources that can make a little difference. ADLS has officially existed since 2011, but we’ve been involved in Arabic learning environments and education for several years prior to 2011.
TUTORS & TEAM
List of support staff:
- Sulayman Abdul Wahaab – Admin and Arabic Tutor
- Mrs AbdAllah – Admin, Finance and Quran Tutor
- Abu Zaynab – Translations, Religious Studies, Visiting Speaker
- Mr Haroon – GCSE Arabic Examiner, Arabic and Quran Tutor
- Mr Marston – English language and literacy
- Adnan Al Masrawy – Arabic Tutor, Website Posts and Maintenance
- Various other tutors, external to the ADLS Team. We receive applications from Egypt and elsewhere
For details of individual tutor qualifications please enquire at the time of your application.
DAILY LANGUAGE SUPPORT
ADLS stands for Arabic Daily Language Support and Services, also known as ADLS Arabic. Essentially it is an Arabic language agency.
In brief, we offer a variety of language services and support such a home tuition, online lessons, visiting examiner and translation services, to name a few. See our range of services on the services page.
ADLS is an independent language education company. It was founded in London via a group of inspired people keen to give back to communities in different ways.
Motivated by such organisations as UNESCO and its International Literacy Day, World Language Day and similar celebrations and observances. Our inspiration also comes from other tutors and providers of education.
Our mission statement is simply to support, serve and inspire change. Well-being, peace, love and understanding are at the core of what we do. We believe that one of the paths to learning is establishing a positive ethos, founded on faith and trust. Ultimately it is a mission of sharing for success, in this world for the next.
project themes and aims
- To provide paid and free community education support, (Functional Skills, Numeracy & Literacy).
- To advance awareness of positive behaviour & lifestyle, (Moral, Psychological & Spiritual Development).
- To promote the well being of children and adults, male or female, (Health, Peace Building & Safeguarding).
our location & areas
We are virtually based on the internet, which means our services are available to clients in or outside of London. It also means we can offer online tuition, no matter where someone is in the UK or the world. Delivering Arabic to you no matter your venue.
We are physically based in Croydon, South London. Our neighbouring local boroughs include Sutton, Bromley, Merton, Wandsworth, Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham but our services and support are not limited to these areas.
See the FAQs & Services pages or email us any time.
Links to our Terms of Service appear at the bottom of the website along with a Privacy and Cookies policy.