Tuition Preparation Tips
These tips are for online tuition as well as home-tuition.
How ready are you for your lesson? Do you have:
1. A pen, or pencils, ready for use?
2. An exercise book to write your notes, tips and homework in?
3. Your textbook ready (the main book that you are using during lessons)? You should not be looking for your textbook once the lesson starts.
4. An Arabic dictionary?
5. Have you done the homework?
You should have sent the homework in a day prior to your lesson. Keep a physical copy in front of you in case you need to reference it. Please remember to send homework, well in advance.
6. Do you have your questions ready for the tutor, regarding the lessons or homework or Arabic in general or about the textbook or resources?
7. Let your tutor know that you are present, ready and waiting for your lesson by sending a quick text message via Skype. This can be a few minutes before the lesson is due to start.
8. Reference your work by putting dates in your exercise book. It is also a good habit to reference words by making a verb page, a nouns page etc and perhaps also quoting the source where you found that word (example pg 54 Al-Arabiya or GCSE Companion).
Preparation is the key to success.
View the terms and conditions on this site.
See latest updates on Twitter
Good Luck Learning