UPDATED Terms of service & USE
A brief BREAKDOWN
Last Updated 02/12/2020
thank you for taking the time to read this short services policy. Not everything written here is fixed and we may be flexible on some terms depending on the circumstances. We are here to work with you so please contact us about any terms or conditions, on this page, that you feel may need amending or altering prior to your application, registration or payment.
“Us”, “We”, “Our” “Admin” shall mean ADLS Services, ADLS, also known as ADLS Arabic.
“User” “Client” “Parent” “Student” shall mean the person or company who purchases a service.
“Service” shall mean tuition, lessons, sessions, courses, examiner hire, document translation or other service mentioned on the site pertaining to the Arabic language and any ADLS Arabic offers.
The site is the property of ADLS Services. ADLS Services reserves the right to amend or modify the content of this website or terms, without notice.
APPLICATION & Purchase
Your purchase of any service from this site or ADLS Services is your acceptance to enter into an understanding of our terms as documented on this page. An application, registration, booking or enquiry by itself without confirmation and/or payment shall not form the same understanding.
Flexible Pricing Tiers
Payments are made either as:
- Discounted advanced monthly payments – is for seasonal offers.
- Reduced advanced monthly payments.
- Pay As You Go – pay by the day or weekly.
- Delayed Pay As You Go – is for a deferred payment (schools, councils and organisations).
See the pricing page or contact us for more information.
You agree to:
– provide us with the full and correct information, within any application or registration form or email, for us to process your request/booking.
– read and abide by our terms and updates. You shall be made aware of any updates via email where necessary. You are free to ask about, seek alteration to or on written notification and agreement of admin opt-out of a condition or term advertised on this site or within emails, which you feel is unfair. Contact us in writing first and we shall look into it.
– respect that the trainer/tutor is engaged to educate and not to complete work on your behalf, nor to make arrangements with clients outside of what is agreed by the ADLS administration, nor to take part in any activity or conversation that is discriminatory or unlawful.
– accept tuition/tutoring as an aid to support learning and that it is not a guarantee of any expectation or high grade. Success is a combination of a number of factors such as motivation, homework, hard work, the right amount of lessons and regular attendance.
– follow the payment deadlines detailed on this site or within emails.
– observe the seven (7) hours notice for non-attendance and refunds and seven (7) days notice for permanent cancellations. This advanced notice allows for us to find a replacement for your slot/s and avoid incurring administrative considerations.
Advanced monthly payments shall be due on or by the first (1st) of each month to benefit from the reduced rate. All Pay As You Go (PAYG) payments are due on or before the day of the lesson.
Dates and deadlines for document translation and examiner hire fees shall be invoiced separately
You should give written email notice of at least 7 hours before the lesson is due of any potential absence, lesson day cancellation or if you shall be missing for a lesson for any reason. Non-attendance of a class, lesson or session does not entitle an automatic refund, rollover, extra tuition or transfer.
There shall be a full refund of the whole amount paid if the client changes their mind before accessing a service, and on receipt of a cancellation email, at least 7 hours prior to the service due time, and where a service had not been rolled over or cancelled due to client error.
There shall be a full refund if a client decides before accessing a monthly cycle/course of lessons that they wish to cancel, and on receipt of a cancellation email, at least 7 hours prior to the service due time, and where a service had not been rolled over or cancelled due to client error.
There shall be an automatic refund entitlement for the full amount paid if we are unable to commence your lesson/s or the service requested.
Accessing a service online shall mean accessing our SKYPE ID, Zoom or other platform used for the purpose of delivering lessons.
It does not usually happen but if you need to; you may cancel by giving us 7 days written notice by email. It will not be sufficient to tell the tutor alone that you are stopping or cancelling lessons. There are no administrative charges for cancelling, where the required notice is given.
Copyright Notice © 2011-2021
ADLS Arabic Tuition Services. All rights Reserved. The ADLS branded designs, logo and images appearing on this website, including the text, are the exclusive property of ADLS Arabic Tuition Services and are protected under copyright laws. ‘ADLS’ logos are trademarks of ADLS Services. All other trademarks, resources and images shown on this website are the property of their respective owners. All non-ADLS Arabic images and resources are used for educational purposes only.
You should locate and read any website GDPR/Cookie and Privacy notification, relating to this site. This is usually found at the bottom of the website or at the bottom of emails.
The information on this site has been included in good faith but it is for general information and should be used as a general guide. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose unless and except you have written confirmation of such purpose, in an email from us to you directly.
We have used all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the site, however, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of the information provided.
We do not approve or endorse any information contained in external websites that we link to and accept no liability in connection with their services, information or content.
We may change these terms if necessary and without notice at any time so seek confirmation when contacting us, on any matter, terms or offer, you see advertised on the site. You should also refer to any email communication we have sent you, which may update or elaborate any information or condition on this site or terms page.
Full Terms and Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions Page
Follow this link to our full terms and conditions https://www.adls.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/