GCSE ARABIC PRIVATE CANDIDATES 2021
A quick update on GCSE Arabic in 2021 in bullet points.
- Centres are encouraged to work with private candidates
- Non-exam assessment to be done remotely where possible, which may include one or more of the following.
- viewing a live remote stream of a candidates performance
- part or full video recording, by the centre, of a candidates performance
- part of full audio recording, by the centre, of a candidates performance
- photographic or written evidence of a candidates work
- comparing candidates work done at home with work done in the centre
- a discussion with the candidate
- Centres to continue making entries for candidates as normal.
- There is an extended entry deadline, with no extra fees for passing the deadline.
- The new deadline for private candidates is now March 21st 2021.
- Thursday 12th August 2021 is GCSE Arabic results day
The consultation between Ofqual and the Department for Education continues and further information to be provided by the end of March 2021.
Visit the blog again for future updates.