Modern Standard Arabic
Course type: Pearson-Edexcel GCSE 9-1 (2017).
Level 2: Foundation and Higher tiers.
Venue: Online, Home, School, Centre.
Placement fee: Free.
Course duration: Dependent on circumstances, normally 1- years.
Tutor: Registered and experienced.
1. Initial course assessment (optional).
2. Ongoing testing throughout duration of course.
3. End of course assessment is by final examination. Awarding body: Pearson-Edexcel.
Level: Pre-GCSE/KS3 Arabic.
Ideally 1-2 years preparation, depending on nature of previous study.
2017 Spec GCSE Weighing
25% between each paper – Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
Higher tier up to grade 9.
Foundation tier up to grade 5.
1. Identity and Culture
2. Local area, holiday and travel
4. Future aspirations, study and work
5. International and global dimension
UPSKILL YOUR KNOWLEDGE
GET TO GRIPS WITH ARABIC